Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Kathmandu to Lukla at Tenzing-Hillary Airport early morning 30 minutes scenic flight then and trek to Phakding (2,612 m / 8,570 f) – 04 hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m / 11,287 ft) via Sagarmatha National park check post – 06 hrs.
Day 03: Acclimatization and Rest day in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery (3,860 m /12,665 ft) – 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4,410 m /14,468 ft) – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Acclimatization (rest) day in Dingboche.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4,940 m /16,208 ft) – 05 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Gorak-Shep (5,164 m / 16,942) ft after lunch hike to Everest Base Camp 5,364 m /17,598 ft) – 07 hrs.
Day 09: Morning hike to Kala Patthar- 02 hrs, Then Helicopter flight to Lukla.
Day 10: Lukla (Tenzinghilliarry Airport) to Kathmandu (Tribhuvan Int´l Airport) fly back.
- Airport pickups and drops.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Helicopter flight from Kala Patthar to Lukla.
- All meals (B/L/D) while trekking as indicated by the itinerary.
- All mountain Tea house/Accommodation (Sharing basis room).
- Sagarmatha National park fee and Local permit.
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking Guide.
- Guide cost including their salary, equipment, transportation, food and tea house.
- Welcome or farewell dinner.
- All Government and Local taxes.
- Trekking Equipment.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Medical and Rescue Insurance.
- Hot and cold Drinks.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry Service, Phone Calls, Battery Charge, Bar bills, Hot Shower Boiled water etc.)
- Porter $20 USD per day (Include in Price: Salary, equipment, transportation, food and tea house).
- Tips for guide and Porter.