10 days of frills & thrills in the” river of gold” considered as top 10 rafting rivers in the world. We drive out through the beautiful mountain Resort Area of Dhulikhel toward Dolalghat, a small town on the road to Tibet. The rapids are quite gentle on the first few days, as our journey, skill and Progress, ready to overcome mighty, wild roller coaster rapids, all the way to Ganges plains of southern Nepal, and then few hour drives to Biratnagar city for flight back to Kathmandu.
Ten days Rafting
Day: 01 Arrival day at Dolaghat and rafting 2 hour.
Day: 02 to Day :09 rafting per day 3-4 hours.
Day: 10 departure from Rafting Place.
- Ground Transportation.
- Rafting boat, Lifejacket and Plastic Paddle.
- River Permit.
- A professional river guide and Safety Kayaker.
- Dry Bag, Paddle Top, Safety drum, Safety, Through bag etc.
- Cottage deluxe tent/regular tent accommodation.
- Swimming pool fees.
- All meals (Lunch, Snacks, Dinner & Breakfast.
- Village tour village
- First aid kid box.
- Hot/Cold Shower.
- Evening Camp fire with Snacks.
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Travel insurance.
- Private Transportation (If you want extra).
- International airport pick up drop.
Private equipment: –
- Swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).