Group size: 1 to 10.
Trekking area: Langtang-Helambu.
Trip Mode: On Lodge / Tea House basis.
Trekking grade: Moderate to Adventurous.
Highest altitude: 4,609 m / 15,121ft at Gosainkund / East Laurabina La pass.
Season: All season except July / August the monsoon wet months.(Gosainkund festival falls in August rainy months).
Adventure around central Himalaya with awesome views of mountains.Beautiful Langtang valley, country of rare Red Panda with pristine forest of rhododendron.Amazing views from Annapurna-Manaslu-Ganesh and Lantang to Jugal Himal range.Tamang heritage trail to cultural villages crossing high Gosainkund or East Laurabina-la.
Local food and culture.
A marvelous journey to Langtang Valley & Holy Gosainkund trekking with White Hill Adventure Treks & Expedition high services and expert guides.Langtang Valley situated within Nepal’s second largest National Park and Langtang area the first Park established in 1976 with an area of 1,710 sq. km.The park consist beautiful forested area full of rhododendron-pines-spruce-oak-magnolia and firs trees, where rare and elusive Red Panda dwells in this pristine country.Langtang Valley & & Holy Gosainkund trekking commence with an interesting overland drive to Syabrubesi village full of beautiful sceneries during drive, then reaching at Dhunche the headquarter town of Langtang and Rasuwa also entrance of Langtang National Park.
This wonderful adventure leads to a climb uphill and then walking into a river gorge with cool forested area, following upper Trisuli or Langtang Rivers near to its glacial sources at Langtang valley, slowly the walk leaves the gorge area entering a wide scenic and beautiful Langtang valley at Kyanjin Gompa.This fabulous trek a great combination of old Buddhist and Bon culture with scenic walks through traditional villages around some areas within Tamang Heritage trails to reach our first highlights at Langtang valley.Here enjoy wonderful vista of mountains from Ganesh Himal (7,405 m) Langtang Lirung (7,234 m) Ghengu Liru(Langtang II 6571m / 21,560ft), Kimshun (6,745m/22,137ft) and Shalbachum(6,918m / 22,699ft) to the south, the Chimsedang Lekh forms a ridge of peaks which includes Naya-Kanga (5,846m) and Gangchempo, Tilman’s beautiful Fluted Peak. Beyond it extends to the Jugal Himal, terminating in Dorje Lakpa (6,980m/22,929ft). To the east massive mountain wall a frontier of Nepal and Tibet.
After a marvelous time at Langtang valley, our next adventure leads to holy Gosainkund a glacial lake regarded as sacred by both Hindu and Buddhists religions, pilgrims visits to take holy bath in this ice cold freezing water believes is that relinquish sin of hundred life time.Our adventure leads over high pass of Gosainkund or East Luarabina-la pass to reach and end this beautiful trek at Sundarijal on the North East of Kathmandu valley rim.From here this fantastic Langtang Valley & Holy Gosainkund trekking concludes with a short drive back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pickups and drops in private vehicle.
- Dormitory rooms, Guest houses and 1-5 star hotels in Kathmandu and pokhara. As your choice. Normally without bargaining we will give you 2/3 star hotels.
- Wel come dinner and farewell dinner.
- Normal permit and TIMS card.
- Transportations Tourist bus and Local bus + Taxi.
- Normal teahouse/ accommodation during the trek.
- Three times meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) a day during the trek.
- Government licensed holder guide who can speak extra languages (like Chinese, Japanese , French, Korean, Malaysian, Dutch, Italy, Spanish and Hindi) as yours needed and assistance guide(7 trekkers:1 assistance guide)
- 1 strong and friendly potter for 2 trekkers( A POTTER can carry mximum 25kg).
- Guides and potters cost including them Salary, insurance, equipment, food, local transportation, and accommodation.
- First aid fox/ medical fox.
- 13% government tax and 10% service charge.
- -Nepalese Visa fee.
- International air ticket.
- Travel insurance.
- Domestic airport pickups and drop.
- Excess baggage charges.
- trekking equipment.
- Meals in City (not in mountain trek).
- Medical fee and rescue service.
- teas, coffee, beers, cola, chocolate,
- Personal expense like bar bills, laundry service, phone call, internet/cyber café, battery charges, hot shower, hot/boiled water, extra blanket, toilet paper/nappies paper, heater etc.
- Tips for guide(s),potter(s),driver(s) any staff(s).
- Donation for School (s), road(s), orphanage(s).
Down jackets and sleeping bags(-10 to -15 degrees f.), Trekking boots or sports shoes, one pair of trekking pools, camera, water bottle, warm hates that covers yours ears, cap, sun glass, sun cream, half sleeve t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, thermal tops, water proof jacket/pullovep, gore-tex jacket with wool, one pair of lightweight wool gloves, one pair of trousers, one pair of fleece or woolen tousers, one pair of waterproof shell paints, two/three pairs of thin, light, inner shocks, two pairs of heavy poly socks, wto pairs of under wears etc… and more for girls(bra, scarf, pashmina shawl, Nek up thing etc. )
(Note: you can hire down jacket, trekking boots and sleeping bag with white Hill Adventure. The coast will be per day $1+$1+$1 usd.)
Important suggested Tools:
- Tooth brush & paste.
- Nail clippers.
- Pen & Copy.
- Note book.
- Mobile phone and SIM cards.
- GPS Compass.
- Alarm watch.
- Matches or lighter.
- Repair tape with sewing repair kit.
Dry Foods & Chocolate: You have to buy some energetic foods (like chocolate, snacks, pine nut, coconut, etc.) to help yourself walking better.