In the heart of high Khumbu valley at world highest Mt. Everest base camp, traditional Sherpa villages of strong Tibetan Buddhist culture and custom. visit of old monasteries in the backdrop of high peaks on route trekking, trekking from lovely rhododendron, pine forest to barren moraine and glaciers.
- Airport pickups and drops in private vehicle.
- Dormitory rooms, Guest houses and 1-5 star hotels in Kathmandu and pokhara. As your choice. Normally without bargaining we will give you 2/3 star hotels.
- Wel come dinner and farewell dinner.
- Normal permit and TIMS card.
- Transportations Tourist bus and Local bus + Taxi.
- Normal teahouse/ accommodation during the trek.
- Three times meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) a day during the trek.
- Government licensed holder guide who can speak extra languages (like Chinese, Japanese , French, Korean, Malaysian, Dutch, Italy, Spanish and Hindi) as yours needed and assistance guide(7 trekkers:1 assistance guide)
- 1 strong and friendly potter for 2 trekkers( A POTTER can carry mximum 25kg).
- Guides and potters cost including them Salary, insurance, equipment, food, local transportation, and accommodation.
- First aid fox/ medical fox.
- 13% government tax and 10% service charge.
- Nepalese Visa fee.
- International air ticket.
- Travel insurance.
- Domestic airport pickups and drop.
- Excess baggage charges.
- trekking equipments.
- Meals in City (not in mountain trek).
- Medical fee and rescue service.
- teas, coffee, beers, cola, chocolate,
- Personal expense like bar bills, laundry service, phone call, internet/cyber café, battery charges, hot shower, hot/boiled water, extra blanket, toilet paper/nappies paper, heater etc.
- Tips for guide(s),potter(s),driver(s) any staff(s).
- Donation for School (s), road(s), orphanage(s).
Down jackets and sleeping bags(-10 to -15 degrees f.), Trekking boots or sports shoes, one pair of trekking pools, camera, water bottle, warm hates that covers yours ears, cap, sun glass, sun cream, half sleeve t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, thermal tops, water proof jacket/pullovep, gore-tex jacket with wool, one pair of lightweight wool gloves, one pair of trousers, one pair of fleece or woolen tousers, one pair of waterproof shell paints, two/three pairs of thin, light, inner shocks, two pairs of heavy poly socks, wto pairs of under wears etc… and more for girls(bra, scarf, pashmina shawl, Nek up thing etc. )
(Note: you can hire down jacket, trekking boots and sleeping bag with white Hill Adventure. The coast will be per day $1+$1+$1 usd.)
Important suggested Tools:
- Tooth brush & paste.
- Nail clippers.
- Pen & Copy.
- Note book.
- Mobile phone and SIM cards.
- GPS Compass.
- Alarm watch.
- Matches or lighter.
- Repair tape with sewing repair kit.
Dry Foods & Chocolate
You have to buy some energetic foods (like chocolate, snacks, pine nut, coconut, etc.) to help yourself walking better.